Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Comments, Phone Calls, Emails and other assorted Brickbats and Strange Stuff

November 22, 2012

It is amazing some of the comments and utterances I hear from people, not to mention some of the actions I see individuals take - along with some random thoughts....................

This evening I would like to share with you some random odds and ends that have been piling up on the corner of my desk:

Item - Message from a priest from the Roman Catholic Diocese of Crookston MN:  "You are the spawn of Satin."

Item - Phone call from someone with a vocation:  "Do I really have to go to the seminary to be part of your Church?  I've read the Bible.

Item - Questioned asked of my by employee at Jewel Food Stores in Chicago about a bottle of non-alcoholic wine used at Church:  "Do you only get half-drunk from this kind of wine?"

Item - Driving behind a double-deck Chicago touring bus while someone was throwing-up over the back.

Item - Trying to convince myself that Honey Boo-Boo is a scripted character.

Thought - When is George Ryan ever going to be released from prison?

So much for what is on my mind.  Time for a defrag of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment