Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome to the Bishop's Blog

Greetings and Welcome.

It has taken some time for me to get around to doing so, but I finally sat myself down to put together and to organize my Blog.

As we all know, EVERYBODY, seems to have a Blog. Blogs seem to come in a very wide variety of styles and agendas. I am not restricting myself to any one form of style of blogging. I suspect that this endeavour will cover many, many topics and I hope will surely spur on some thought and discussion.

As the Evangelical Catholic Bishop for the Diocese of the Northwest, I hope that this project will lend some dignity to my church community. Knowing the blunt honesty that often reigns on the blogs - I suspect that those who vist and read will be the judge of my success.

Sincerely Yours,





+James Alan Wilkowski
Evangelical Catholic Bishop for the Diocese of the Northwest
Chicago, Illinois
February 15th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment